- The clinical chart usually starts with some type of initial evaluation.
- What follows is some type of progress notes.
- After evaluation the progress note is the backbone of documentation.
- You can document anything with the progress notes in this software.
- Education of the patient.
- Your recommendations
- Consultation with others.
- Mental status.
- Progress or lack thereof.
- Treatment plan.
- Regardless of how you work, in Clinical Record Keeper you can have either free text or templates for your progress notes.
- Although templates sound scary, in CRK they are nothing more than word processing documents.
- Anyone can make them.
- You can use an outline format.
- You don't have to fight separate screens,or libraries, and CRK helps you every step of the way.
- The abbreviation function can insert any word or phrase with a few key strokes.
- Suicidality, plan, intent, or lack thereof.
- Informed consent.
- Et cetera.
- Clinical Record Keeper™ stands ready to help you get your work done.
- Easy to see.
- Fast to operate.
- It takes the stress out of keeping progress notes and your clinical charts.
- Be good to yourself. Use a program that will provide a quantum leap forward in your office efficiency
To return to the Full Description: Click Here
To buy the program: Click Here